Dark Side Muffins
To help celebrate May 4th (one of Snez's favourite days) why not try my Dark Side Muffins. Dark Chocolate and Banana – you can't go wrong!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons 85% dark chocolate chopped
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Pre heat over to 180ºC.
- Lightly spray or coat inside of a standard muffin tray with coconut oil.
- Blend 2 bananas with all ingredients (except dark chocolate and cacao nibto form a batter.
- Transfer to bowl and fold through dark chocolate chunks.
- Spoon mixture in to tray (you can use patty pans if you prefer).
- Decorate the tops with remaining banana and the cacao nibs.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes depending on oven.