- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons 85% dark chocolate block chopped
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Pre heat over to 180ºC.
- Lightly spray or coat inside of a standard muffin tray with coconut oil.
- Blend 2 bananas with all ingredients (except dark chocolate and cacao nibto form a batter.
- Transfer to bowl and fold through dark chocolate chunks.
- Spoon mixture in to tray (you can use patty pans if you prefer).
- Decorate the tops with remaining banana and the cacao nibs.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes depending on oven.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?