- 2.5 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda bi-carb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 120 g butter
- 1/4 cup stevia granular sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 orange zested
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350ºF/ Gas Mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pulse the almond meal, baking soda, salt and butter briefly in a food processor.
- Add in the stevia, vanilla, spices and zest of the orange and blend a little more to combine.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of the mixture onto the baking tray, around 30, and press down with your hand to flatten.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?