- ½ tomato
- ½ capsicum yellow
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp coriander fresh, finely chopped
- ¼ lime juiced
- ½ tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce leaves roughly chopped
- 1 egg free-range (cook well if pregnant)
Ingredients for Burger
- 125 grams beef mince
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp oregano
- Roughly chop tomatoes, capsicum, avocado and combine in a small bowl. Toss through coriander, lime juice and olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine mince, garlic, chilli, oregano and season to taste. Roll well with wet hands and form a patty.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat, flatten patty with a spatula and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Crack the egg onto the fry pan and cook to your liking.
- To serve, add lettuce and salsa to a bowl, top with patty and fried egg.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?