Grass Fed Burger Salad
This burger has 31 grams of protein with only 8 grams of carbs, which makes it incredibly suitable for low-carb dieters and those on the trendy keto diet.
- ½ tomato
- ½ capsicum yellow
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp coriander fresh, finely chopped
- ¼ lime juiced
- ½ tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce leaves roughly chopped
- 1 egg free-range (cook well if pregnant)
Ingredients for Burger
- 125 grams beef mince
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp oregano
- Roughly chop tomatoes, capsicum, avocado and combine in a small bowl. Toss through coriander, lime juice and olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine mince, garlic, chilli, oregano and season to taste. Roll well with wet hands and form a patty.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat, flatten patty with a spatula and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Crack the egg onto the fry pan and cook to your liking.
- To serve, add lettuce and salsa to a bowl, top with patty and fried egg.