- 1/2 cup quinoa rinsed & cooked
- 250 g salmon fillets cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/4 red onion finely sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 lime
- soy sauce to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Ingredients for Serving
- freshly chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds toasted
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill plate over high heat.
- Brush salmon pieces with sesame oil and season.
- Cook for 3 minutes each side till opaque in colour.
- Arrange remaining ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with remaining sesame oil, soy sauce and half of lime, juiced.
- Transfer salmon to prepared bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with extra lime and coriander leaves.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?