Halloumi & Orange Salad
- 75 g Dodoni halloumi sliced
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1/2 orange sliced
- 1/2 carrot peeled into ribbons
- 3/4 cup canned lentils drained and rinsed
Ingredients for Dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the halloumi in a frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Add the rocket, orange, carrot and lentils to a bowl.
- Once cooked, add the halloumi to the bowl.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to serve.