- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 1/2 large banana mashed
- 1 dash water
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt
- Using a fork; mix eggs, baking powder, cinnamon and coconut flour until well combined.
- Add mashed banana and mix again until just combined. If mixture is too thick, simply add a touch of water.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
- Once melted, add 1/4 of the mixture to cover the base.
- Cook until small bubbles appear and the bottom of the pancake is cooked, then gently flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve the pancakes with a dollop of natural yoghurt and raspberries.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?