Mother’s Day Pancakes
To show our love to all the mum's out there we thought we'd get in the kitchen to make our 28 favorites healthy pankcakes. Our banana and berry pancakes were created with the help of The Natural Nutritionist!
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 1/2 large banana mashed
- 1 dash water
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt
- Using a fork; mix eggs, baking powder, cinnamon and coconut flour until well combined.
- Add mashed banana and mix again until just combined. If mixture is too thick, simply add a touch of water.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
- Once melted, add 1/4 of the mixture to cover the base.
- Cook until small bubbles appear and the bottom of the pancake is cooked, then gently flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve the pancakes with a dollop of natural yoghurt and raspberries.
Don’t forget to spoil your mum this Mother’s Day! Discover more from Steph Lowe and her team here.