- 1 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract, optional
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup 85% dark chocolate
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all the filling ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse until mixture comes together but still has texture.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into round balls, place on the baking tray and freeze for at least twenty minutes.
- Just before the coconut balls are done in the freezer, melt store-bought chocolate over a double boiler being careful not to seize the chocolate.
- Remove the coconut balls from the freezer and roll them in the melted chocolate so they are completely coated.
- Place balls on a tray and sit in the fridge to set before serving.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?