One Pan Roast Veg & Salmon
- 1 cup brussel sprouts halved
- 1/2 cup potatoes thinly sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 125 g salmon fillet
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Preheat your oven to 180°C on a fan forced setting.
- Assemble the brussel sprouts, potato, carrot and red onion on a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After this time, add the salmon fillet to the tray and return it to the oven to cook for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked salmon and roast veg to a plate and add the rocket.
- Drizzle over the lemon juice to serve.