- 1 cup thawed Birds Eye Pumpkin & Cauli Mash
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 2 free range eggs whisked
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup 85% dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C on a fan forced setting and line a square baking tin.
- Add all ingredients except the dark chocolate to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking tin. Sprinkle over the chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Once cooked, allow to cool completely before cutting.