Raspberry Yoghurt Breakfast Muffins
One muffin is one serve. Store muffins in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 whole free range eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp almonds raw, chopped
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4 and grease six holes of a muffin tray with butter or line with patty cases.
- Place almond meal, flour, baking powder, oats and coconut in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk yoghurt, eggs, oil, and vanilla together. Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until combined. Don't over mix. Gently stir through raspberries. Spoon the mixture evenly among the 6 greased muffin holes and top with chopped almonds.
- Place muffins into the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until slightly browned on top.
- Once cooked through, remove muffins from the oven and place onto a wire rack to cool. Serve with yoghurt.