Savoury Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup pumpkin mashed cooked
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup LSA linseed, sunflower and almond meal
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder or gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove skin and slice pumpkin in small pieces. Steam until soft, mash and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine almond meal, LSA, psyllium, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add to the flour mix.
- Add the oil, rice malt syrup and mashed pumpkin and combine thoroughly.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and bake for 30-40 minutes, until cooked and a skewer inserted comes out clean.