Sweet Potato Parmesan Fries
Looking for a snack without the side of guilt? Look no further than my Sweet Potato Cheesy Fries!
- 1 sweet potato (medium) sliced length ways into chips
- 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Place sweet potato chips onto a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt over the top.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until chips are browned and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the sweet potato.
- Place back into the oven and cook for a further 5-8 minutes or until chips are crisp and the cheese has melted.