- 1 medium sweet potato sliced length ways into chips
- 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Place sweet potato chips onto a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt over the top.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until chips are browned and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the sweet potato.
- Place back into the oven and cook for a further 5-8 minutes or until chips are crisp and the cheese has melted.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?