Sweet Potato Rice Brownies
- 250 g Birds Eye sweet potato rice defrosted
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder or gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line or lightly grease a baking tin.
- In a blender of food processor, combine sweet potato rice, maple syrup, peanut butter, coconut and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Mix in oat flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt until combine.
- Fold through walnuts and choc chips. Pour mixture into prepared baking tin.
- Bake for 25-30 mins. Allow to cool completely before slicing into 12 brownies. Keep stored in the fridge for up to a week.