Tacos with Southern Blue Whiting & Slaw
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 frozen Birds Eye Southern Blue Whiting – Original Crumb
- 2 corn tortillas
- ¼ avocado mashed
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground paprika
- ½ carrot julienned or shaved
- ½ cup cabbage finely sliced
- ¼ red capsicum finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the frozen Birds Eye Whiting.. Cook for 15 minutes, turning them every 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, warm the corn tortillas in the oven, microwave or frying pan.
- Combine the mashed avocado, cumin and paprika in a small bowl.
- Top the warm tortillas with carrot, cabbage and capsicum.
- Add the cooked fish to the tacos, along with a dollop of the mashed avocado to each.
- Garnish with fresh coriander for serving.