Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
- 400 gram(s) black beans tinned, rinsed
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin (ground)
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 2 tomato(es) finely diced
- 2 sprig(s) coriander (fresh) finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 capsicum (red) finely diced
- 1/2 lime(s) juiced
- 1/4 onion (red) finely diced
- 1/2 chilli (small red) finely diced
- 2 cup(s) iceberg lettuce shredded
- 125 gram(s) corn kernels (tinned) tinned, rinsed
Ingredients for serving
- 1/2 lime(s) quartered
- 1/2 chilli (small red) finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 4 corn tortilla mini
- Heat a non stick frypan over medium high heat and cook rinsed beans with 3 garlic cloves, spices and 1/3 cup of water, stirring continuously for 2 minutes.
- Transfer beans to a bowl and mash half the mixture using the back of a fork. Set aside.
- Combine tomato with coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, capsicum, onion and lime to make a salsa.
- Divide iceberg lettuce evenly into base of bowls then place around with beans, corn and tomato salsa in blocks.
- Top with lime, fresh chilli and sour cream.
- Serve with corn tortillas.